7/29/2011

Start of our 2011- 2012 School Year

Well, it looks like I didn't blog at all any of our 2010-2011 school year.  We had a good year and added a newborn in March and finished mid-May. 

We started our new school year on Monday, July 25.  I now have a 4th grader, 3rd grader and 1st grader.  Our first week went great and everyone has enjoyed their new schedules.

Here is what each of the boys work stations look like.  It has their schedule and a cursive writing chart, but I will add more stuff to it as the school year goes on.

The boys doing their school work (no dress code :) )


My 1st grade girl working on her cursive writing.

I found this neat little calendar at Target's dollar spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1