8/20/2011

Bad days

Ever have a day when the kids don't listen and can't seem to focus?  Yesterday was one of those days.  For some reason, my boys had a hard time focusing and kept fighting and would not listen.  I just decided to end school after math.
I received a devotional book for homeschoolers titled Encouragement Along The Way by Bobbie Howard. I read the first day and the Bible verse for the day was Isaiah 55:8-9: "For My thoughts are not your thoughts; neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than yours, and My thoughts than your thoughts."  God knows what is going to happen before we do.  His plan is the right plan.  His way is perfect.  Sure we didn't finish our school day, but God taught me something and I need to learn what He is teaching me while I try to teach my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1