10/06/2011

Learning Link Review


This summer, I was contacted by Judy Hanning asking me if I would like to review a product that helps children.  Of course, since I have 3 school aged children who I am homeschooling, I decided to review the product.  I was given the online version to review.  After browsing the site, I found that since the activities are non -academic activities this program can be used for children of all ages.  This product helps to retrain your brain and also provides a dyslexia test.

This is a twelve month program that includes:

  • Weekly brain retraining
  • Easy to understand instructions
  • 20 minute daily session
  • and much more
The daily exercises include cognitive training, visual processing, and eye/hand coordination. 

The results:
  • Grades improve
  • Self-confidence increases
  • Student is happy
  • No homework battles
  • and much more!
My children enjoy doing the exercises and it has helped them keep better focused on their studies throughout the day.   We look forward to doing the rest of the program. 

You can learn more about the Brain Training system and other products from the Learning Link website.

Disclaimer: This post was not influenced in any way, shape, or form. While I did recieve the above mentioned product to review, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1