9/21/2012

Homeschool Mother's Journal



In my life this week...
We have had a busy week this week.  My husband usually works out of the house, but has been taking some classes for work 45 min away from home and it has really thrown our schedule off.  He had to leave at 6 AM and did not get home until 6 PM.  My 18 month old has been missing him since she is so use to having him home all the time.

In our homeschool this week...
We have taken part of the week off.  We did have a field trip on Monday.  I gave the kids some work to do on Tuesday and Wednesday, but we have taken Thursday and Friday off from school.  It was time for a little break.  We have been doing school work since the beginning of August.

I'm reading... 
For a book review:
The Reason, William Sirls

I'm cooking:..













Egg custard pie.  Recipe can be found here.

I'm praying for...
Some friends and for my great nephew who was born 6 weeks early.

A photo to share... 
I took this photo in 2010 while we were at the beach one day.  It never did storm, but it sure looks like it was going to.  I added a Bible verse to the picture.



3 comments:

  1. Love the photo and the verse! Praying for your great nephew! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banner photos remind me of around here!

    I pinned the egg custard recipe. I know my Dad really enjoys a nice custard...and we always have PLENTY of eggs around here! ::wink::

    My kiddos have been super productive this week, so we took most of yesterday off and today. Sometimes it's just NICE! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my boys was born 6 weeks early...I'll pray that your nephew is just as healthy as my little guy was! I can't wait to check out the pie recipe! We have hens and lots of eggs and it looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1