10/01/2012

Blessings

We were recently blessed by some friends with clothes (8 garbage bags and one tote full) for our daughters.  I had some clothes from when my boys were little that I was just going to give to Goodwill.  I have a friend who has a little boy that is a perfect size for the clothes.  The Lord laid it on my heart to ask her if she needed some winter clothes.  She said, "Yes! My husband has a temporary layoff from work and we are behind and was wondering how you were going to get our son some clothes."  I am so happy to have received a blessing and then be able to turn around and be a blessing.

Matthew 7:12- Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1