11/16/2012

30 Days of Thanks- Days 13-16 and Journal

This week, I am thankful that God has allowed me to stay home and homeschool my children for the past 9 years.

Homeschool Mother's Journal
In my life this week...
~This has been a tough week, but I have managed to get everything back on track.

In our homeschool this week...
~The kids have been learning about the election process as we wait to hear the results for our LT Governor race in NC.

Places we're going...
We went to a Veteran's Day parade on Saturday.





1 comment:

  1. Congrats for having a rough week, but keeping everyone on track! I am the mother of four and I cannot claim that, most of the time. I wish you would consider adding this to my Its a Wrap, weekly link up. -Savannah www.hammocktracks.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1