1/04/2013

One Word 2013

I had not planned to have a “one word” this year, but the more I thought about it, the more this word kept popping up.
Those who read my blog know that my pastor passed away last month.  It has been a difficult time for those of us in our church. 
I have picked the word “Comfort” for this year.


Psalm 34:18a~ The Lord is near to those who have  a broken heart…
I know the Lord comforts us in times of trials.  I also know the Lord will give me comfort this year as I keep my focus on him during this time of trial in our church.  I also want to be a comfort to others who are going through different trials and with God’s help, I will be able to do it.

Check out what other’s have chosen as their “one word” for this year.  Click on the picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1