2/22/2013

Looking at my word for 2013

 

When I chose my word for this year, I had no idea how I would need to be reminded of how God comforts me. I chose this word because at the time I was grieving the loss of my Pastor. Today, I just received news of a dear friends passing on to Heaven. I had to remember that my word for the year was comfort, because right now I need the Lord to wrap His arms around me and comfort me during this time. The Lord has a plan and purpose for why things happen that we don't know about. He will comfort us when we are going through trials and tribulations. He will comfort us in times of sorrow. 

2 Corinthians 1:3 ~ Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1