3/08/2013

Two Month Lifestyle Change Update

Wow, I cannot believe it has been 2 months since I started on this journey.  I have lost a total of  17 lbs. I try to walk 1 mile every day, outside if the weather permits or inside with a DVD.  I still struggle some days with making healthy choices. My downfall around this time of year are Cadbury Creme Eggs.

Egg Clutch

I am trying to tell myself that in order to burn the 150 calories in each egg, I have to walk for an extra mile. So far, I have done good and have only had one or two since Valentine's Day (when the Easter candy came out).

Here are some healthy snacks that I regularly eat:
~ apples with peanut butter
~ rice cake with peanut butter
~ any kind of fruit (peaches, blueberries, strawberries)
~ raw veggies like carrots, broccoli, green peppers

healthy snack

Some other changes I have made:
~ drink 8 + glasses of water a day
~ track my calories on myfitnesspal.com
~ track my exercise
~ no more sweet tea or soft drinks

I am to month three of my lifestyle change and cannot wait to see how far I get.  I will check back in around April 7.  Eat healthy!

3 comments:

  1. You my friend are on a great path to a new healthier life, keep up the great work and I looking forward to seeing your monthly update in April. In health your friend Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1