6/18/2013

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

I started to write up an about me page, but never did get it posted. I just decided to do a blog post instead.

1. I was born in Connecticut and lived there until I went away to college.






















2. I went to Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola, Florida.

3. I started as a nursing major, but changed to history after two years.

4. I moved to North Carolina after graduating from college.

Capitol Building ~ Raleigh, NC


















5. I met my husband while working for a Christian school.

6. We were married June 24, 2000.

7. Our first baby is in Heaven.

8. We have 4 children now. (You probably did know this, but I included it anyway).






















9. My children have always been homeschooled. We will begin our 8th year this fall.

10. I always wanted to be a mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1