11/19/2013

A Season of Thanksgiving ~ Part 3



I was busy yesterday helping my dog deliver puppies. Here is the next set of my ABC's of Thanksgiving:

N ~ Night (Especially once the kids are all in bed and it is quiet)

O ~ Ocean, I am so thankful we live so close to the ocean.

P ~ Puppies (will make a separate post about our new puppies)

Q ~ Quietness, rarely happens, but I am so thankful for the times it is quiet in the house. Unless, it is quiet because they are being bad.

R ~ Rain, even though we had too much to grow a garden this year, I am still thankful it rains.

S ~ Sara, my joyous 2 yr old

T ~ Thanksgiving, a time to get together with family and thank God for the blessing from the past year

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1