11/04/2013

A Season of Thanksgiving






















This month, in America, is a time to reflect back over the year and list what we are thankful for. Last year, I tried to write a post a day, but that didn't work out. This year, I am going to try to write a post a week on what I am thankful for this year. I have decided to do an ABC's type thankful posts. I will post 6-7 letters per week  until Thanksgiving.

A ~ All of God's blessings on my family

B ~ Blogging. Thankful to be on the Schoolhouse Review Crew this year.

C ~ Comfort (my word for the year)

D ~ Daily hugs and kisses from my family :)

E ~ Extended family (in-laws)

F ~ Food. God provides even when we are down to almost bare cupboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1