11/21/2013

Our Favorite Homeschool Resources from 2013

My first year on the Schoolhouse Review Crew has come to an end. We were blessed with so much curriculum to review. The crew voted for all of their favorite items and the results have been posted.

1450168_621976747864531_206432678_n

Here are some of our favorites from this past year:

For science, we really enjoyed Apologia's Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics. My boys enjoyed all of the experiments that we were able to do with this science curriculum. A nice change from what we had been using.

Another of my boys favorites would be God's World Magazine. They still look forward to receiving this in the mail and sit down for an hour or two and read through every article.

My favorite resource would have to be the Homeschool Mom's Bible. I love it. It is so easy to get a devotional done in 5-10 minutes.

One of my daughter's favorites is Knowledge Quest's Sacagawea book. She enjoyed listening to me read and loved learning about Sacagawea and her life.

And one more of my daughter's favorites would have to be Handwriting Without Tears. She was having a little trouble with our current curriculum, but this was a lot easier and less stressful for her. She looked forward to penmanship class every day when we were using this.

Really, we had a lot more favorites, but I have just listed the top ones. Click here to see all of my reviews from the past year.

Also, be sure to check out the results over on the Schoolhouse Review Crew blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1