12/16/2013

What's For Dinner?

I use to make a menu plan a few years ago and it helped me out so much. I haven't really been planning my dinners out lately, just kind of picking something the day of and it is getting tough. I decided to go ahead and plan out about 5 meals for this week. We eat leftovers at least once. I don't assign a certain day to the meal, so that way, I can change it around if I need to. Here is what we will be eating this week:

  • Spaghetti, bread, salad
  • Chicken fajitas
  • Hamburger steak and veggies
  • BBQ Chicken
  • Veggie beef soup

Here is a bonus. Last week I was looking for a good white chocolate chip cookie recipe and found a great one on allrecipes.com. These cookies are so moist and so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1