4/20/2014

Final Curriculum Choices 2014-2015

Back in February, I wrote this post about curriculum planning. After giving it some more thought, I have finally narrowed down everyone's curriculum. It is all ordered and received as well.


































 My 7th grader will use:
Apologia General Science
Abeka Pre-Algebra
Mystery of History Volume 1
Sequential Spelling
Abeka Grammar
Abeka Literature
Total Health for Middle School

My 6th grader will use:
Science in the Beginning
Abeka Math (finish 6th then begin Basic Math)
Mystery of History Volume 1
Sequential Spelling
Abeka Grammar
Abeka Creative Writing/ Reason For Handwriting (Penamanship)
Abeka Health

My 4th grader will use:
Science in the Beginning
CTC Math
Mystery of History Volume 1
North Carolina History
A Reason for Spelling
A Reason for Handwriting
Abeka Grammar
Abeka Health

My 3 yr old will use:
Easy Peasy Getting Started 1

I don't have a set Bible curriculum unless I am reviewing one. We just read from the Bible during family devotions and discuss what was read. I also don't have a set art program unless we are reviewing one.

1 comment:

  1. Great line up! Thanks for sharing at the link up!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1