5/07/2014

Classroom Friendly Supplies ~ Sharpener Review

At the end of last year, I was given the opportunity to review a pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies. I've been quite busy since receiving it and I wanted to test it for a few months before really reviewing it. I didn't want to just use it one or two times. I wanted to put it to the test.

In the eight years that I have been homeschooling, I have lost count at how many pencil sharpeners we have gone through. We use a pencil sharpener at least once a day and many days multiple times. I have been looking for a sharpener that was easy to use and really sharpened our pencils.

About Classroom Friendly Supplies:
The owner is an elementary school teacher who was looking for  a quiet, efficient sharpener.

These sharpeners come in a variety of different colors. They are heavy duty, quiet, and sharpen every time.

I received a bright blue sharpener to review. I didn't watch the video on how to sharpen a pencil, so it took me a while to figure it out. It was actually my ten year old son who figured out how to use the sharpener. My advice: watch the video before using the sharpener. :)









I love how well built this sharpener is. I love how easy it is to use. I also love how easy it is to take apart if some lead gets stuck. This happened a couple of times and the handle just twists off and you can fix the problem easily. I like that the shaving receptacle is see through, so you can see when to empty it.

We are really enjoying this pencil sharpener and I can already tell that it may last me through the rest of my homeschool years. My youngest is only three, so we ahve many more years. We definitely give this sharpener 5 stars!

The sharpener is available from their website for a low price of $24.99. This is a great product for any homeschool family or school classroom. It would make a great teacher appreciation gift.

**I was not compensated for this post, I did receive a sample product for the purposes of review. This did not influence my review or my opinions. My views are 100% my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1