6/04/2014

Field Trip

F is for Field Trip! We are officially done with school, but we still take field trips during our breaks. It was such a beautiful day on Monday (low 80's), so I decided to take a little trip to the beach with the kids. We had a picnic lunch and sat on the beach for about an hour and a half. The water was still a little cool, but my boys went in anyway. I just got my feet wet. It was refreshing. We had a really good time and hope to go back in a couple of weeks.


















My younger son wanted to be buried





2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'd love to be able to take a trip to a gorgeous beach like this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day. Now that we are in SD we miss the beach a lot!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1