7/15/2014

Learning Numbers ~ Free Printable

I will begin teaching my 3 year old daughter her numbers and letters this coming year. She already knows a few letters and can count to 10. I've been looking for some number activities, but really haven't found anything I like. I made some number cards and decided to share them with you.

They have the number on one card and an object on another card of that number. I plan to laminate mine and cut them apart to use for learning and as a matching game. I only did numbers 1-10 for right now.

You can click here or click the image above for the free printable.

1 comment:

  1. That is a neat little printable and it is going to be useable in so many different ways. Thank you for sharing it. - Lori H

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1