7/21/2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ July 21












Our dinners for the week:

~ Monday: Leftover roast beef from Sunday
~ Tuesday: Fettuccine Alfredo (my son's birthday)
~ Wednesday: Chicken tacos
~ Thursday: Country fried steak with Gravy
~ Friday: Homemade pizza (boys and husband will be on Trail Life camping trip)
~ Saturday: ?? (just me and my two girls as boys will still be on their camping trip)

I am linking up with Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday and Marcy at Ben and Me for Blogging through the Alphabet.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to start menu planning again. Things were so much easier when I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Lisa! I have backed off some, and it shows in our food choices. Thanks for the encouragement Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1