9/29/2014

Menu Plan Monday

MPM-Fall









Be sure to check out more menu plans at I'm An Organizing Junkie.

I decided on Friday to go through my deep freezer and pantry to see what I had and come up with a menu plan based on what I had. I came up with a two week plan on what I have in my freezer and pantry.

In no particular order, we will be eating the following over the next two weeks:


  • BBQ Chicken
  • Beef Stew or Beef Stroganoff
  • Chicken Pot Pie
  • Hamburger/Veggie Soup
  • BBQ Pork 
  • Cube Steak with Gravy and Onions
  • Roast Beef (this will last us 2 days)
  • Lasagna
  • Salmon Patties
  • Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
  • Lentil Tacos
  • Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
  • Chicken, Rice, Broccoli Casserole
  • Chicken Tacos or Burritos


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1