9/04/2014

September

September is one of my favorite months of the year. It's my birthday month. It also means cooler temperatures are on the way and the leaves will start changing colors and fall off the trees. Living in North Carolina for the past 16 years has been wonderful. we get to experience the four seasons (for the most part). We do have hot and humid summers, but we can also have mild summers. We do have mild winters, but can also have a winter where it snows a lot.


I also like September because I can start making pumpkin breads and pies. :)

I love going to the fair on cool autumn days and nights.

Check out last years autumn post here for a pumpkin cheesecake recipe.

And my autumn post from 2012 can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin bread--yummm. I like September because it means I can harvest my neighbor's persimmon trees (they also make a yummy quick bread).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is in September, too! :) It's a great month in which to have a birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1