11/25/2014

Being Thankful

For the past two years I have written almost each day leading up to Thanksgiving Day on what I have been thankful for that year. You can read them here. Well, I really was not thinking about it this year and just forgot all about it. So, I am just going to write one post on what I am thankful for this year.

I asked my three year old what she is thankful for and she said, "dogs, cats, and little birds."

I am thankful for my children, my husband, our health, having a roof over our heads, and having food on the table.

I am also thankful for God's creation. I have seen some beautiful sunsets this year. I love when the leaves change color.

I am thankful to have a running washer and dryer and a car that while not reliable still gets us to where we need to go.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Remember to thank God for all He has provided for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1