11/04/2014

My Favorite Bible Verses ~ A

I am going to try to remember to join in each week over at The Potter's Hand Academy for a new round of blogging through the alphabet.

I've decided for this round, I would share some of my favorite Bible verses (KJV) with you.




















For the letter A:

I Peter 4:8 ~ And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Matthew 7:7 ~ Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Isaiah 53:6 ~ All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Joshua 24:15 ~ ...As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.


1 comment:

  1. Those are great verses. I look forward to reading each week.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1