11/01/2014

Raegan and RJ In Space ~Book Review

Raegan and RJ In Space Book Review

About the books:
Raegan and RJ Save the Day is a full color award-winning graphic novel which tells the story of the first Christians to start their own space program. In this adventure Raegan and RJ race against time and the odds to save a family that is stranded on the moon!

Raegan and RJ in Space: Colonizing the Galaxy for Christ is a full color 48 page graphic novel which tells the story of the first Christians to start their own space program, travel to the Alpha Centauri star system, and establish a colony.

What we thought:
My kids, ages 12, 11, and 9, love to read. They also love to read graphic novels. When I saw these were available to review, I knew my kids would love them. I also was interested in finding out more about these books. The illustrations are very colorful. The books themselves are clean and I didn't have to worry about the content before letting my children read them. I also like that the stories show how helpful the main characters are to others. My boys, 12 and 11, liked that there was diagrams of the ship in the books and listed the characters. I liked that the story teaches good Christian values.

Overall, these are good books and we give them 4 out of 5 stars.

You can find out more and purchase the books on the website.

Disclosure of Material: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher through the BookCrash.com book review program, which requires an honest, though not necessarily positive, review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s CFR Title 16, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1