12/29/2014

A Look Back At 2014

Another year has come and gone. This was my 2nd year on the Schoolhouse Review Crew. I enjoyed it so much, but decided to take a break and try to go back to college this coming year.



This year started out with some snow and snow cream for us in Eastern North Carolina.



My oldest turned twelve in February and my youngest turned 3 in March.



I had several reviews over the months. I participated and finished blogging through the alphabet one time. I am on my second round of blogging through the alphabet.

I also lost my computer half way through the year and had to scramble to buy a new hard drive quickly since I had many reviews due. This is not the screen you want to see when you start up your computer.



I managed to get several menu plan Monday posts written and also posted some free printables.

I celebrated my birthday in September. 2015 is the big one for me. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, but it's coming.



Our favorite field trip this year was to the aquarium.

My youngest son turned 11 in July and my oldest daughter turned 9 in October.



And we finished the year with a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.



I hope you have a great 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1