1/20/2015

Committed

I know it is a little late to be doing my one word post, but I've been busy and really haven't thought about a word until now.

I chose the word committed because I am learning twenty four Bible verses this year. I found the plan on Beth Moore's blog.

The first verse I memorized was I Peter 5:6 ~ Humble yourselves therfore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

My verse for January 15- 31 is Proverbs 31:30 ~ Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

I don't really have a plan as to what verses I will be learning throughout the year, just that I am committed to learning twenty four verses.

Are any of you learning Bible verses with Beth Moore? I'd love to hear what verses you have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1