2/28/2015

My Favorite Bible Verses ~ L

Psalm 19:14 ~ Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

John 14:1 ~ Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Psalm 39;4 ~ Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am.

Psalm 24:7 ~ Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Jeremiah 17:18 ~ Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.

Psalm 31:17 ~  Let me not be ashamed, O Lord; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1