3/13/2015

Computer Crash ~ Again

Late last week, my computer started acting weird and just shut down. It did not give me any warning at all (no blue screen). I wrote about my laptop dying on me last year. At least this time, I didn't have any big reviews coming up. This time, the laptop started, but the caps lock and number lock lights blinked. I looked up on Google what that meant and it most likely meant a bad motherboard. So, off to find the cheapest motherboard for this old laptop. I finally found one in my price range and it arrived today. After installing it, the laptop turned right on and is now working perfectly. I am praying nothing else breaks on this laptop for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1