8/10/2015

School Time ~ Planners

We are starting our third week of school this week. It has been going great and I am glad I found some planning tips to make our day go more smoothly.



The first planning tip that I have found useful is writing my boys assignments into a spiral notebook each week. I write down their daily assignment and they check it off. It helps keep us both accountable. You can learn more here.


















For my oldest daughter, pictured above, I use the My Student Logbook that I reviewed last year. I loved it so much that I had to order one again this year. She loves to check off her assignments each day.


















I am using Alpha Omega Horizons Preschool with my 4 year old and she is just loving it. She loves to cut and glue. She just really loves to learn. I don't have a planner for her, yet. But as she gets older, I will most likely stick with My Student Logbook during the elementary years and move to the spiral notebook when they get into middle school because right now it is what works for us. But, that could change. I will just go year by year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1