10/06/2015

An Update

Time just has gotten away from me and I have not updated in a long time. I need to and want to start getting regular in my postings again. I need to finish my president's freebie (President's 1-10) and (President's 11-20).


We have completed one quarter of school. My 8th grade son is taking three high school courses this year - Apologia Biology, Visual Latin, and Abeka Algebra I. He has finished the first quarter with A's in all three subjects.

We have taken several field trips to the coast, before it was rainy and cold. The aquarium had a homeschool day and we also hiked at one of our favorite spots. The photo above is from one of our hikes (at this place) from a few years ago.

As we are gearing up for the cooler days of fall, we have some places we would like to visit. It has been rainy (Eastern NC) lately and we have not been able to get out and do things. The boys have a camping trip coming up in a couple of weeks and I haven't decided what the girls will do. All of them want to go to the fair this year.

Well, that is an update for now. I'll try to get on later this week with the third installment of the president copywork book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1