10/26/2015

Classroom Friendly Supplies ~ Review

**I was not compensated for this post, I did receive a sample product for the purposes of review. This did not influence my review or my opinions. My views are 100% my own.**

















I was given the opportunity to review Classroom Friendly Supplies brand new sharpener color -- purple! My favorite color is purple, so I was excited to receive the sharpener to review.

I actually reviewed a sharpener last year. You can read my review here. For this post, I am going to tell you how easy it is to use this sharpener and how great the color purple is.

 photo purple_zpscscjupbi.jpg




















Isn't it pretty? Okay, for this review, I chose to test this sharpener against an old school pencil sharpener that my parents had in their house. I used Ticonderoga pencils for the test.

Up first....Old school metal sharpener


 photo sharpener_zps6ghuoyit.jpg
 photo sharpener2_zpswvqhtovr.jpg









































It still sharpens pencils nicely..in my opinion.

Now let's see how sharp the Classroom Friendly sharpener sharpens.

 photo purple2_zpsdjc9carg.jpg





















Wow! That is great. Maybe you need to see a comparison photo. Can you guess which is which?

 photo Classroom Friendly_zpstfhyjojz.jpg




















The Classroom Friendly sharpener is very easy to use as you can see demonstrated in the video below:



My kids and I love our purple sharpener. You can get one at their site. There are also more helpful photos and videos found here.

You can also find them on:
Facebook
Pinterest
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1