11/06/2015

Thankfulness ~ Week One

Once again, we are at the Thanksgiving season. I have much to be thankful for this year, but I always take so much for granted until I sit down and really think about all the Lord has given to me.

I am thankful for good health for my family and me. My husband was in the hospital in June for two weeks, but praise to God for healing him.

I am thankful that I am able to stay home and take care of and school my children. Although there have been many "bad" days and I would have loved to just sent them to school for the day, the "good" days make it worth it in the end.

I am thankful for a roof over our heads and food on the table. Not everyone is able to have these two things that some of us take for granted every day.

I am thankful for my Lord. He is always there when I need Him. He has never left me, even when everyone else has left me, He is always there for me. He loves me and I love Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1