1/23/2016

Our Homeschool Week

We had an uneventful week, which is always nice. We started working on our first review product, which is about the US Elections. I am using it mostly with the 8th, 7th, and 5th graders, but my 4 year old also listens as well. They are enjoying it so far.

My 8th grader took his semester exams before our Christmas break. He is only taking three courses for high school credit this year (Biology, Latin, and Algebra I). So far he has all A's in all three classes. Next year, he will be in full force with all high school courses.

The others are just doing their daily work and look forward to any break they can get.

I'll leave you with a nice beach picture. Looking forward to summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1