Random Five On Friday
Well, it's Saturday, but it has been a hectic week.
Some random thoughts from this week:
1. I cannot believe I will have a 14 year old in one month. He will be able to take driver's ed in August. Time slow down, please.
2. My 4 year old daughter thinks I am 14. It's great that she thinks I'm so young. ☺
3. I have a great church family.
4. Today was a great girls day while the boys are away on a camping trip for Trail Life. The girls wanted to spend some of their Christmas money. They were able to find some deals. Thrifty shoppers.☺
5. I received my annual print edition of The Old Schoolhouse in the mail today! I can't wait to find some time and sit down and read it.