1/16/2016

Random Five On Friday













Well, it's Saturday, but it has been a hectic  week.

Some random thoughts from this week:
1. I cannot believe I will have a 14 year old in one month. He will be able to take driver's ed in August. Time slow down, please.

2. My 4 year old daughter thinks I am 14. It's great that she thinks I'm so young. 

3. I have a great church family.

4. Today was a great girls day while the boys are away on a camping trip for Trail Life. The girls wanted to spend some of their Christmas money. They were able to find some deals. Thrifty shoppers.

5. I received my annual print edition of The Old Schoolhouse in the mail today! I can't wait to find some time and sit down and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1