1/08/2016

Random Five On Friday













This week has been difficult getting back into a routine after our two week Christmas break.

Here are some random thoughts:

1. I thought I wanted it to be cold after having beautiful weather during December, but when it did get cold, I missed the warmer temps. My thought is if it is going to be cold I want some snow to go with it.

2. My oldest is turning 14 in February which means he gets to take drivers ed in August. I am not looking forward to that. I'm a little nervous to be starting this chapter in our lives with having a driver in the house.

3. I really can't believe how fast this first week of the new year has gone by. I wish time would slow down, but it just seems to be going faster every year.

4. My boys asked for a basketball goal thing for Christmas and it finally came yesterday even though I had ordered it back in December. We'll start putting it together and use it for fun and PE.

5. I haven't been sleeping well and need some sleep. Maybe I can sleep in tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wanted to say hi and let you know you have a new follower :) I found your blog on pinterest looking for Abeka charts :) I'm also an NC home schooler! We are in Western NC! I look forward to getting to know your blog better! Nice to meet you!!
    If you want you can visit me at http://www.duncanpartyofsix.com and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1