Random Five On Friday
This week has been difficult getting back into a routine after our two week Christmas break.
Here are some random thoughts:
1. I thought I wanted it to be cold after having beautiful weather during December, but when it did get cold, I missed the warmer temps. My thought is if it is going to be cold I want some snow to go with it.
2. My oldest is turning 14 in February which means he gets to take drivers ed in August. I am not looking forward to that. I'm a little nervous to be starting this chapter in our lives with having a driver in the house.
3. I really can't believe how fast this first week of the new year has gone by. I wish time would slow down, but it just seems to be going faster every year.
4. My boys asked for a basketball goal thing for Christmas and it finally came yesterday even though I had ordered it back in December. We'll start putting it together and use it for fun and PE.
5. I haven't been sleeping well and need some sleep. Maybe I can sleep in tomorrow.