Random Five On Friday
1. On Saturday, Tryon Palace had a free day. We were able to visit and check out the palace and grounds for free.
2. The forecast called for snow today, but we have only gotten rain. No snow for us.
3. My oldest will be 14 on Monday.
4. My first review for the Schoolhouse Crew will be posted next week.
5. Although I dislike the cold weather we are having right now, I am enjoying making different kinds of soup. When it's warm during the winter, I don't make soups or chili. We've had vegetable beef and tomorrow I am making chicken gnocchi soup.