3/29/2016

An Interview With My Five Year Old

Two years ago, I asked my the three year old daughter these same questions. I forgot to do it last year, but remembered to ask her these questions this year to see how much her answers have changed. Here are the answers she gave me two years ago.

Below are her answers for this year:

1. What is your favorite color? purple
2. What is your favorite toy? stuffed animals
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberry
4. What is your favorite tv show? Supergirl
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  cake and strawberries
6. What is your favorite animal?  horse
7. What is your favorite song? Baby Jesus
8. Who is your best friend?  Layla
9. What is your favorite dinner? spaghetti
10. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play Hobbits
11. What is your favorite drink? sweet tea
12. What is your favorite place to go? Uncle Robbie's and Aunt Ruby's house
13. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my cover
14. What do you want on your birthday?  a new pillow
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? firefighter

I'm going to try to remember to ask her these questions every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1