3/18/2016

Random Five On Friday













1. We went to Cary (NC) to see Ken Ham speak on Monday. He had two sessions. The first one was for K-6th grade and was about dinosaurs. The second session was for 7th-12th grade and was about how to defend your faith. We had a good time.



































2. I made a recipe this week that my kids have been asking me to make for a while, but I didn't have a recipe for it. Our friends make a pizza mac and cheese bake that my kids like, so I went and found a recipe and it came out the same as our friends. The kids were happy.

3. I cannot believe how fast this year is going by. It seems like it was January 1 yesterday and now we are almost to April. time needs to slow down.

4. Each year, my youngest son and I fill out a March Madness bracket. This year is not looking so great. A lot of upsets this year.

5. Although I just said I want time to slow down, I am looking forward to being done with the school year. It will be nice to have a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1