4/25/2016

Curriculum Choices For 2016 - 2017 School Year














It's that time of year again. I've written posts in the past (here and here) about our curriculum choices and want to continue to share as each year is different.

This year I will have a 9th grader, an 8th grader, a 6th grader, and a kindergartner.

My 9th grader took some high school courses this past year (Visual Latin, Algebra I, and Apologia Biology). This coming up year he will take the following:
Visual Latin 2
Abeka Plane Geometry
Chemistry 101
Easy Grammar
Excellence in Literature
Abeka World Geography (1 semester)
Abeka Health (1 semester)
Abeka Spelling
The Most Important Thing You'll Ever Study (Bible)

My 8th grader will use the following:
Abeka Algebra I
Apologia Physical Science
Easy Grammar
Abeka Literature
Abeka Spelling
Abeka US History
Spanish (I'm still looking for one)

My 6th grader will use the following:
Teaching Textbooks
Abeka Reading
Abeka Spelling
Abeka History
Easy Grammar
Apologia Astronomy

My kindergartner will use all Abeka K5 material.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1