5/03/2016

Kwik Stix ~ Review




















My children, especially my girls, love to paint and draw. They are constantly asking if they can get the paints out and paint something. I always hesitate, because that means that a mess is likely to be made. Water everywhere, waiting for the papers to dry, and messy paints. I was thrilled when I found out about the Kwik Stix 12 pk from The Pencil Grip, Inc.

What are Kwik Stix?
Kwik Stix is a solid tempura paint that is packaged in sticks (like a glue stick) to take the mess out of painting. Kwik Stix are also fast drying. You no longer have to wait hours for your creation to dry. Kwi Stix dry in 90 seconds. They also work on paper, wood, or cardboard. And best of all, it's a fast and easy cleanup when the kids are finished painting.

Who are Kwik Stix for?
Anybody of any age will enjoy painting with these sticks. My children are 14, 12, 10, and 5. They all equally enjoyed making pictures with these paints. Even I got in on the action and painted some pictures. These are fun at any age!

How we used Kwik Stix: We used them almost daily, especially my girls. I never had to tell them not to paint, because Kwik Stix are easy to get out and easy to clean up. You can see some of our creations in the picture below. One of the times, my 5 year old daughter ended up getting some of the paint from the Kwik Stix on her hands, but it washed right off with some soap and water. I can't tell you how long they last, but we have been using them almost daily and they are still quite full.






















What we think of Kwik Stix: We all love them! I love that it is easy to clean up after using. My girls love that they can still paint whenever they want to. We give these paints 5 stars! We can't wait to try the neon and metalix colors.

The Pencil Grip, Inc. also included a sample of their pencil grips for us to try out. We have actually tried them before and my kids like them. They are soft and help them to hold their pencils the correct way.

Be sure to keep up with The Pencil Grip, Inc. on social media:
Website
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter

Kwik Stix The Pencil Grip, Inc. Review

Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1