5/28/2016

Random Five













Random five for this week:

1. We put buying a car this year with our tax refund because we thought we could make our minivan last one more year. About a month ago, it started giving trouble and we have fixed almost everything and it still won't run. I'm so sad we will have to be a one car family for nine months.

2. I can't believe how fast this year is going. Almost June!

3. I'm thinking about getting a part time job, but have been out of work for 13 years. Trying to come up with a resume is hard.

4. Praying the rain stays away on Monday, so we can enjoy the beach.

5. I'm still doing good with my no sugar lifestyle change and have lost 21 lbs so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1