Random Five On Friday
1. I can't believe how fast our spring/summer break has gone by. Starting back up in two weeks (July 5). I just need to put some final touches on the planners and we will be ready to go.
2. Last week, I had to stay with my in-laws while my brother and sister in-law went on vacation. They have Netflix and I got my kids hooked on When Calls the Heart. :)
3. We are going to try to go pick blueberries tomorrow. We have been going to the same place for the 18 years that I have lived here.
4. Next Friday is our 16th wedding anniversary.
5. My kids love playing outside, no matter if it is 100 degrees or 10 degrees. :) I am thankful they still love to play outside.