7/08/2016

Random Five On Friday













1. In two weeks, I will have another teenager. I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. He will actually be on a missions trip during his birthday, but we will celebrate the next day.


















2. We have completed our first week of our 2016 - 2017 school year. Everything has gone great so far.

3. I am starting to get tired of this heat already. I know it's only July in NC, but I would love some cooler days. It's been in the high 90's with heat index in the 100's this past week.

4. Next week is VBS at our church. My 2 boys are volunteering and my 2 daughters are attending. I am looking forward to the quiet time.

5. The week of July 17th, my 2 boys will be on a missions trip and my oldest daughter will be at camp. It will just be me and my youngest during the day. I have lots of things planned for us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1