7/23/2016

Week In Review

This past week, my two boys had the opportunity to go on a mission trip with our church. They were in Conway, SC helping an organization called Fostering Hope. They painted, built walls, and packed backpacks for foster children in the Myrtle beach area. They had a great time.






















My oldest daughter went to The Wilds camp in Brevard, NC with our church. She comes back this afternoon and I can't wait to hear how her week went.






















Since I only had my youngest daughter at home, we did some fun things. We went to the aquarium, Fort Macon, and to see Finding Dory.






















My boys came home Thursday evening and my youngest son turned thirteen yesterday.  We went out for lunch. Today, Saturday, they left for a week of camp with their Trail Life group. Praying they have a great week at camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1