8/19/2016

FlipStir Puzzle ~ Review



















I loved to put puzzles together when I was younger. My children also like to put puzzles together. We having been having fun over the past month with our Solar System FlipStir Puzzle from Enlivenze LLC.

So, what is a FlipStir Puzzle? It is a ten piece puzzle that is contained inside of a tube with a stick in which to help you solve the puzzle.














When we received the puzzle, we all took a turn to try to put it together. There is a picture on the bottom of the tube that helps you as you are putting it together. On our first try, none of us could get the pieces in place. The FlipStir we received is a level two puzzle. The reason it is a level two is because the pieces are wavy. There are some level one puzzles that have straight lines and are easier to put together. I loved that we were able to review the solar system puzzle, because my 6th grade daughter is studying astronomy this year in science and I thought this would add some fun.

It did take several tries before I was finally able to solve the puzzle, but, with a lot of patience, I did it and have put it together a couple more times. My kids have not yet tried again, but I will get them to try it again. It is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. I love that the pieces are contained and they won't get lost.

I would actually like to buy some of the other puzzles that are available- maybe as a Christmas gift.

FlipStir Puzzles Reviews

Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1