9/08/2016

Mid Quarter School Update

We have been schooling for almost 8 weeks now, which means we are actually almost to the end of our first quarter and exams! I cannot believe how fast the time is flying. My two boys who are taking high school classes are doing great with their classes. My two girls are also doing great. 

We took some time to go to the lake last week and it was great to have a day off and enjoy the last of the summer. Next week, we are meeting my mom at Lake Waccamaw and I plan to take school pictures. 

Some upcoming filed trips we would like to take are a trip to the zoo, a trip to the aquarium, and a trip to the fair. 

It's always nice to get started early and be able to take breaks/ days off when needed. I look forward to having a great rest of the school year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1