9/23/2016

Weekly Wrap Up

Last Friday, we took a trip to Lake Waccamaw (NC) to visit with my mom who was in town for a ladies retreat. We had a beautiful day and great fellowship.


















This past Monday, my oldest son started his drivers ed course at the local high school. He has been enjoying it, but is ready for it to be over. Four days done, seven days to go.

Our homeschool is at the end of the 1st quarter. My boys who are taking high school classes are taking exams and I am averaging their grades. So far, my oldest has a 93 in geometry and a 97 in world geography. I'll get to the others this weekend.

The first day of fall was yesterday and my K5'er completed a fall art project. The tree is her hand and arm and the leaves are her fingerprints.






















We have had a great week and a great 1st quarter of school.
We have also been busy with review items for the Homeschool Review Crew. Some reviews I am working on that will be posted in the upcoming weeks are Heirloom Audio Adventures, Carole P. Roman books, and My FreezEasy. I have several more, but these are some of the favorites around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1