10/26/2016

CrossTimber Name Meaning Gifts Review






















Are you looking for a special gift for someone, but aren't quite sure what to get them? Christmas is right around the corner. A personalized framed plaque with name meaning and Bible verse from CrossTimber would be the perfect gift for anyone on your list. They also offer other name meaning gifts as well - mugs, multi name plaques, and music boxes.

When I first read about how John Dehnart got started on his first name cards, it was humorous to me because my son was just starting drivers ed. It was John's first time for a "class" at a public school and it didn't go all that well at first. In September, my son, at age 14 1/2, first stepped into a public school to take a drivers ed class. My son's experience was a little better than John's experience. He had an assigned seat and got to know the three other kids at his table. You really need to go read John's experience and see how the name meaning cards got their start. That drivers ed class turned into a business for John and has turned into what CrossTimber is today, a family owned and run business.

I decided for this review I was going to order myself something. As a mom, I always try to put my children first, but for this I wanted to treat myself and I am glad I did. I love my gift! There are so many backgrounds to choose from, but I settled on the flower I used in my wedding. Lily's are my second favorite flower. There are several frames to choose from, but I went with "artist's choice" so I could be surprised a little bit. They picked out the perfect frame for my gift and it matched the background perfectly. You are also able to order just a print without a frame or have your print emailed to you in a pdf or jpg format. They also allow you to add a bookmark, pocket card, or a greeting card to your order for a small price.

















My experience:
I had a great experience with CrossTimber. John was very helpful when I emailed him with questions. I didn't order any extras with my gift this time, but when I opened the package, John had included two pocket cards with my order. A very nice surprise! One thing I was worried about was how well it was packaged. You see, my town went through Hurricane Matthew and then experienced major, record breaking flooding. I live on the south side of the river away from the post office. My mail person could not get to us to deliver our mail. I was following (on the USPS site) when my order was to arrive. It was three days after it arrived before I received it. It was packaged so well that you couldn't even tell it had been placed in a bin waiting to be delivered. I was very impressed with how well it was packaged.

I have already been planning on some orders for Christmas. And CrossTimber offers discounts and freebies when you order 3 or more items. I can't wait to choose my gifts for my children and my mom for Christmas! I give CrossTimber 5 stars!













One more thing before you go, CrossTimber has a Christmas giveaway. You could win the grand prize of a personalized mug, name plaque, or 8X10 name plaque or be one of nine (9) to win a $10 gift certificate. Enter by clicking on the picture below.
CrossTimber 2016 giveaway

Personalized Framed Plaque with Name Meaning and Bible Verse {CrossTimber} Reviews

Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1