10/19/2016

Homeschool Review Crew ~ Why I Love It

What being on the Crew means ...

I joined the Homeschool Review Crew back in 2013. I applied because I wanted to be able to try out new curriculum and products. In 2013, I was able to review over 20 new to me products. It was during that year that I was able to review Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics by Apologia. We have been using Apologia science in our homeschool since we first reviewed them. Another favorite that first year was See the Light. My kids love doing art and it is always difficult for me to find something that all of my kids love.

The following year, 2014, we used a math curriculum that my daughter absolutely loved. She used it for two years and we have now switched her to something else, but she says she loves CTCMath a lot better. We may end up going back to it next year. Also, in 2014, we were introduced to several audio drama presentations. Our favorite has been from Heirloom Audio Productions. We have reviewed 4 of their titles.

After taking a year off, I rejoined the crew this past year and have thoroughly enjoyed being back on the crew. There have been several great products for review this year and we have enjoyed most of them. There were a few that didn't work for us, but overall, we have loved finding about some new to us products that we can continue to use. One of my favorites this year has been MyFreezEasy freezer meals.








One other thing I love about the crew is that the crew is made up of large blogs and small blogs. There are also new homeschoolers and seasoned homeschoolers. They are open to anyone, as long as you have a blog that you blog from on a regular basis. Interested? Check out the requirements here and click below to apply to be on the 2017 Homeschool Review Crew.

homeschool-review-crew-2017-applications

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being a part of our team and for sharing our application on your blog. We love being able to be a blessing to your homeschool

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1