10/24/2016

Menu Plan Monday ~ 10/24/16






















This week I am participating in the make one, freeze one challenge over at MyFreezEasy. Because I am a member, I made up my own plan for this challenge. If you are not a member, just enter your email at the link and you will get a sample menu in your email. For this challenge, I chose the following meals:

~ Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Bake
~ Cilantro Lime Chicken
~ Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
~ Grilled Garlic Dijon Chicken
~ Cheddar Broccoli Soup (not a MyFreezEasy recipe)

And I already have a taco soup made up in the freezer, so we may have that this week also.

So, after this week, I will have 5 already prepared meals in the freezer for another time. I love having freezer meals that are already prepared for those busy days. Read my review of MyFreezEasy. And be sure to click on the picture to see other menu ideas for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40535593-1